Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
Existing and new member of the HR function and those wanting to know what HR has to offer:
- HR Managers
- Nationals on Development Programs
- Line Managers
- Workforce Planners
- Recruitment Specialists
- Pay and Rewards Managers and Supervisors
- Organisational Design Managers and Supervisors
About the course
Waste no time, the major critical HR skills explored. Find out how to use and improve on all the Key HR areas in this fast and compact program. The very latest in approaches and recent innovations explained. A fast moving “how to do it program”.
Specifically you will learn to:
- Use a strategic model for any HR Strategy
- Master the newest process approach to recruitment
- Upgrade and improve any existing appraisal system
- Manage and improve on providing a transparent pay and rewards system
- Find out and use new approaches to motivation
- Master and understand how to increase productivity
- Transform HR to be a business Partner
- Learn how to re design processes
- What’s New in HR – Everything!
- HR as a Business Partner – Critical First Steps
- Improving Processes – Mater Process Design
- Significant Recent Improvements in Recruitment
- Performance Appraisal – How to Supercharge Your Existing Process
- Translating Results into a Transparent Pay and Rewards System
- Motivating and Focusing Teams for High Performance
- Designing HR for Future Needs
- New Techniques for Motivating Employees
- Keeping Talented People
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.