Who should attend
- New or seasoned benefits professionals
- Human resource professionals
- Administrative and customer service staff
- Representatives of insurance companies and third-party administrators
- Professionals in all service areas, including consulting, legal and financial services
- Communication, marketing and sales professionals
- Benefit plan trustees who need to understand the technical aspects of the plans they serve
- Corporate and single employer benefit plans
- Multiemployer benefit plans
- Public sector/government benefit plans
About the course
- Compensation strategy
- Job analysis and evaluation
- Market pricing
- Salary structure development/broadbanding
- Performance management
- Linking pay to performance
- Legal environment
- Variable and executive compensation
- Case study
Benefits of Attending
- Learn from industry experts and your peers.
- Gain valuable written materials and resources.
- Discuss the strategies that plans are implementing today and considering for tomorrow.
- Connect with others who are dealing with similar issues.
- Demonstrate your knowledge through interactive exercises and case studies.
Peter Kennedy is a principal with PRM. He has more than 25 years of experience conducting and managing consulting projects for private, non-profit and public sector employers. His expertise includes the review, analysis, design, development, implementation, communication and administration of ex...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.