Bank Executive Leadership Program - Presented by Darden Executive Education and S&P Global Market Intelligence
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Darden School of Business.Full disclaimer.
Sharpen your ability to assess risk, raise capital, conduct competitive analyses and make smart growth decisions for your organization.
- Navigate the risks inherent in bank finance, including strategic ALM, regulatory challenges, shifting interest rates, acquisitions and divestitures, and increasing competition.
- Manage bank-wide change, motivate direct reports and inspire teams with values-driven communications.
- Make and defend difficult decisions with limited information and significant uncertainty.
In this program, Darden Executive Education partners with S&P Global Market Intelligence- the banking industry's leading provider of financial information and analytics - to combine leadership training with strategic, whole enterprise thinking and hands-on practice solving your daily business challenges.
- Explore the strategic decisions facing bank executives, including evaluating acquisitions and divestitures, implementing effective risk management, managing capital and liquidity, and addressing regulatory expectations
- Review capital requirements, current debt and equity markets for banks, and strategies for raising capital.
- Explore new ways of managing and reducing your bank's exposure to risk and practice scenario analyses in a workshop that will prepare you to turn results into action.
IMPACT & OUTCOMES
- Develop best practices for your daily and long-term responsibilities, including risk and balance sheet management, competitive analysis, bank value creation, acquisitions, and capital planning.
- Reconcile differing perspectives and align cross-functional efforts toward a shared vision or goal.
- Balance the tension between earnings growth and capital efficiency.
- Understand digital payment innovations and the future of fintech within your financial institution.
Who should attend
This program is designed for current and rising bank finance executives looking to develop and expand their skills in strategy, leadership and enterprise financial management. Potential participants should have significant experience and financial responsibilities within banking institutions, such as presidents, COOs, CFOs, controllers, treasurers and vice presidents of finance.