Who should attend
BPP Online Classroom is ideal if you are:
- On the move, working away from home or not in the UK
- Unable to commit to fixed class dates and times
- In need of greater flexibility
- Keen to interact online with fellow students
- Looking for the guidance and support of a dedicated tutor
About the course
BA2 Fundamentals of Management Accounting
BA2 looks at the fundamental knowledge and techniques that underpin management accounting. It identifies the position of the management accountant within organisations and the role of CIMA. This subject illustrates the role of management accounting in commercial and public sector bodies, along with its wider role in society.
The Cert BA is a qualification in its own right. It also provides a formal entry route into the CIMA Professional Qualification.
Course Structure and Advice One programme per Objective Test exam Our Objective Test programmes are based around early and ongoing testing. This helps to reinforce learning and build confidence for the exam, which holds a 50% pass mark.
- Programmes are designed to take between 6-8 weeks to cover the full syllabus, before sitting the Computer Based Exam
- A focus on exam standard question practice from the start. This takes place in an online environment that mirrors the real CBA
- Helps you identify strengths and weaknesses, in order to build confidence towards exam success
- Learners can check understanding as they progress, so a separate revision course is not required
- Extensive online and hardcopy question bank with detailed explanations (approximately 500 questions per paper)
We have created structured study schedules with more flexibility. This allows progression through the CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting in the best way for you. Choose from an accelerated six-month route to 12 months to complete all four exams. As the schedules complement each other, you can even study multiple papers at once, regardless of which study mode you choose.
Online Classroom gives you all the freedom and flexibility you could need. You learn from our tutors via pre-recorded lectures but with all the support and structure of a traditional classroom.
- Access to a comprehensive suite of pre-recorded lectures
- Forums to interact with your tutor and fellow students
- Proactive support from our Performance Support Team
- Detailed guidance documents including key dates
- Practice and Revision kits
- Switch between online and physical materials
However you choose to study register now and discover the wealth of content and proactive student support available from BPP's online learning. We will provide you everything you will need to pass, with access to a library of online content including a comprehensive suite of lectures recorded by BPP experts. You have access to tutor explanations whenever you need them, plus forums so you can interact with your tutor and fellow students.
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.