Who should attend
This course is designed for marketers and business owners, primarily working in B2B who have built a strong online presence but unsure of how to turn social media audiences into sales prospects. If you’re struggling to see return on investment from your social media campaigns, this is the ideal course for you.
About the course
Do you have an active social media presence but unsure of how to turn fans, followers and connections into customers? This interactive one-day workshop gives you the tools and the know-how and the processes to drive your social media audience into your sales-funnel and encourage them to make a purchase.
We will show you how to identify the best leads and develop the content you need to build profitable relationships. We will also demonstrate how to use social selling to turn existing customers into repeat business and ultimately your strongest advocates.
- Use social selling to accelerate your sales process and grow your business
- Develop a social media strategy to ensure your activity is focused and effective
- Ensure your social media profiles are completed, optimised and fully branded
- Understand motivations and behaviours that shape your customers’ purchasing decisions
- Map each step of your sales funnel; from identifying the right target audience to converting hot prospects
- Undertake keyword research to identify keywords that relate to each stage of the B2B decision making journey
- Use LinkedIn Sales Navigator and other leading B2B prospecting tools
- Identify content that will resonate with your audience and get them to buy
- How to transition from online engagement to offline conversations
- Use social media to develop your thought leadership profile
- KPIs to monitor the effectiveness of your social selling campaigns
With over 17 years’ experience in digital marketing, Danny is one of the UK’s top social media experts, helping companies generate new business through their social media presence. He has a particular interest in the healthcare sector, although he has worked with many other sectors too. As well a...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.