Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with The Chartered Institute of Marketing.Full disclaimer.
About the course
B2B marketing is evolving and social media is now an essential part of the B2B marketing mix. The digital landscape is a thriving, social environment with a growing number of techniques that businesses are exploiting including inbound and content marketing. Learn the latest techniques to engage with business customers in this social sphere to generate new leads, build relationships and nurture prospects through to conversion.
- Understand the latest trends in social media
- How to select tools relevant to your organisation
- How to evaluate and prioritise your social media options for B2B
- Know which social media tools matter to your business and how to exploit them
- Learn best practice tips for key B2B social channels such as Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Learn best practice for writing blogs and influencing bloggers
- Build and develop your online plan using a real life case study
Who should attend
This introductory level course is for marketers, digital marketing practitioners, sales and new business specialists who work in B2B marketing, who need to know more about social media.
Trust the experts
Nick Baggott FCIM FIDM has been a CIM Course Director for CRM & Digital for 7 years. He is MD of Navigate Consulting Ltd & works globally with clients like Google, Avon, EY, BP and Vodafone. He was formerly Group Client Service Director at Chemistry, having built the agency from start up ...