Who should attend
B2B Marketers who need to know more about social media, so they can assess its relevance, plan an approach and implement B2B social media campaigns. It would also benefit individuals who have limited experience of social media marketing and are looking to fast-track their knowledge and skills.
About the course
This course will look at the key social media platforms and how they can be used successfully in B2B Marketing. Delegates will understand the opportunities social media marketing offers for the B2B sector, develop the skills to use the relevant social channels more effectively, learn how to grow and engage audiences and how to measure the success of B2B social media campaigns
- Social media trends and implications for B2B marketers
- B2B social media strategy – the importance of thought leadership
- Building effective B2B content
- The 4 stages of customer engagement and how to use them to plan which social media platforms to use in the B2B sector
- Best practice use of social media channels for acquiring new customers – influencing key B2B influencers and social ads
- Best practice use of social media channels for participation and engagement – blogging, LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter
- Creating sharable B2B content
- Tools that measure success and monitor social media mentions
Nick Baggott FCIM FIDM has been a CIM Course Director for CRM & Digital for 7 years. He is MD of Navigate Consulting Ltd & works globally with clients like Google, Avon, EY, BP and Vodafone. He was formerly Group Client Service Director at Chemistry, having built the agency from start up ...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.