Who should attend
Those interested in B2B marketing and building a more effective customer focused marketing strategy. A course for B2B marketing managers, B2B marketing directors and business owners
About the course
The B2B buyer has changed over the course of the past decade in how they engage vendors, how they use information and how they decide on purchases; this has in turn disrupted traditional marketing approaches. Every B2B marketer needs to understand today’s business customer be up to date with their marketing in order to better engage, acquire and retain them.
- Understand the new buyer landscape and changes in buying behaviour
- Understand different business segmentations and how to adapt marketing
- Identifying buyer types, stakeholders and how to influence them
- Understand the acquisition marketing mix and how to apply it
- How to identify and use partners for acquisition purposes
- Developing and marketing effective solutions to support acquisition marketing
- How to capture leads, nurture leads
- Events marketing in the acquisition phases
- Customer loyalty – how to improve customer stickiness
- How to prevent customers from lapsing
- Identifying customers for business expansion and growth
- Account-based marketing and how to apply
- Understand C-suite customers and C-suite marketing
- Measure across the customer life cycle and understand essential metrics
- Learn tools and frameworks to help with customer centric marketing
- Practical case studies and examples to support learning experience
Reporting to the EMEA Marketing Vice President at Dell, Simon was responsible for all UK marketing - leading across customer segments and channels for their full portfolio of products and solutions. Simon has around 20 years' experience in the IT and services industry from companies such as Toshi...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.