B2B Marketing & Sales (Executive Master Class)
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Vlerick Business School Executive Education.Full disclaimer.
Maximise value for you and your customer
Learn how to formulate your marketing and sales strategies in terms of customer value. Implement new campaigns and initiatives to achieve your market share and profit margin targets. And prepare yourself for future success as a marketing and sales professional. The Executive Master Class in Business-to-Business Marketing & Sales is designed as a module-based programme based on proven concepts and insights.
WHY THIS PROGRAMME?
What is the added value of following the 'Executive Master Class in B2B Marketing & Sales'?
- Tackle a concrete, strategic challenge within your company as part of an in-company project
- Acquire broad, up-to-date and thorough knowledge and practice-based insights in B2B Marketing & Sales
- Share best practices in B2B Marketing & Sales with seasoned colleagues from within and outside your sector
- Because you will be able to tailor this programme to your and your company’s needs
Moreover you will be part of an exciting Vlerick learning experience. Learning about business at Vlerick will inspire you for life. We have a unique approach to learning, which focuses on bringing theory to life, giving you the skills and insight you need to really make a difference. Spend time on our beautiful campuses, and you become part of one of the most active business communities in Europe, learning in a way that will help you to be a more effective and productive business leader throughout your career.
Our programmes put you at the centre of every learning experience. And it really is an experience far away from traditional classroom learning. You will work collaboratively with your faculty and fellow participants to bring your ideas to life in a robust and practical way.
Putting Ideas into Action
We will encourage you to capture ideas every day and develop them into concrete plans for your company. These techniques will help you to view your entire career as a continuous learning opportunity.
Live it, Learn it, Do it
Academic tools & frameworks are only valuable if they can be applied in real life. As well as traditional learning, you will go on visits, take part in discussions, simulations & group assignments. You will also be able to interact with faculty and course participants via our online platforms.
Throughout the programme, you will channel your learning into addressing a challenge in your own business. It's an approach that proves real ROI to you and your company.
The Big Picture
Being at Vlerick gives you a great opportunity to step back from daily business and let us help you take a more strategic view.
You will work alongside experienced people from diverse backgrounds – and you can actively choose who you mix with by choosing different pathways through your learning. You will be sharing, learning and benefitting from the buzz of group energy.
We’re on your side, all the way
Continuous learning is a way of life at Vlerick. Our teams have an open door policy and they're always keen to share their vast experience.
The programme 'Executive Master Class in B2B Marketing' begins with three core modules. These have been designed to give you a superb basis and get you working alongside your fellow participants and the faculty. When you’ve completed the core modules, it will be up to you to decide what you want to learn by choosing electives that fulfil yours and your company’s needs.
Module 1: Create, defend and renew customer value
- How do you create, protect and renew customer value?
- Which strategic tools can you implement to beat the competition?
Module 2: Manage customer value, channels & brands
- How do you assess the value of your company offering?
- How do you manage customer value, and how do you deal with purchasing and channels?
Module 3: Coordinate pricing, services and sales
- How can you reinforce your competitive advantage through effective sales, pricing and by building up strong customer relations?
- Which paths can we explore in order to guarantee continuous growth?
With this Executive Master Class, you’ll have an impact in your organisation! Not only are our classes filled with practical examples, case studies and guest speakers. Through an in-company project, you’ll be able to work on your own challenges, relevant to your business.
In order to meet the Excecutive Master Class certification requirements, you should successfully execute an in-company project, which allows you to translate your knowledge into business practice. Throughout this in-company project, you’ll apply the knowledge and experience acquired during the programme in your own business. This project is carried out under the supervision of a faculty adviser and an internal company adviser. The scope of the project is defined in consultation with the company and the Vlerick adviser. The outcome of the project is a practical and relevant management report that will help you realise the impact of the Executive Master Class in your business.
Who should attend
- Marketing & Sales professionals, looking for a comprehensive B2B Marketing course which covers the latest topics in B2B Marketing at length
- Marketing Managers or Directors, (Group) Product or Brand Managers, Sales or (Key) * Account Managers or Directors
- Managers in professional service organisations
- General Managers and/or Entrepreneurs