Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
- Marketing & Sales professionals, looking for a comprehensive B2B Marketing course which covers the most crucial topics in B2B Marketing
- Experienced Marketing & Sales professionals, who conduct business based on their “gut feeling” and are looking for a structured approach.
- Technical profiles (engineers, pharmacists, lawyers…) who switched from a technical role towards a commercial role
- High potentials who want to be well prepared for their next step in their commercial career
- Commercial profiles in products or services organisation, SMEs or big companies, focussing on B2B customers
About the course
Develop and implement your B2B marketing & sales strategy
Learn how to formulate your marketing and sales strategies in terms of customer value. Implement new campaigns and initiatives to achieve your market share and profit margin targets. And prepare yourself for future success as a marketing and sales professional. The Executive Master Class in Business-to-Business Marketing & Sales is designed as a module-based programme based on proven concepts and insights.
Why This Programme?
What is the added value of following the 'Executive Master Class in B2B Marketing & Sales'?
- Tackle a concrete, strategic challenge within your company as part of an in-company project
- Acquire broad, up-to-date and thorough knowledge and practice-based insights in B2B Marketing & Sales
- Share best practices in B2B Marketing & Sales with seasoned colleagues from within and outside your sector
- Because you will be able to tailor this programme to your and your company’s needs
Moreover you will be part of an exciting Vlerick learning experience. Learning about business at Vlerick will inspire you for life. We have a unique approach to learning, which focuses on bringing theory to life, giving you the skills and insight you need to really make a difference. Spend time on our beautiful campuses, and you become part of one of the most active business communities in Europe, learning in a way that will help you to be a more effective and productive business leader throughout your career.
Our programmes put you at the centre of every learning experience. And it really is an experience far away from traditional classroom learning. You will work collaboratively with your faculty and fellow participants to bring your ideas to life in a robust and practical way.
Putting Ideas into Action
We will encourage you to capture ideas every day and develop them into concrete plans for your company. These techniques will help you to view your entire career as a continuous learning opportunity.
Live it, Learn it, Do it
Academic tools & frameworks are only valuable if they can be applied in real life. As well as traditional learning, you will go on visits, take part in discussions, simulations & group assignments. You will also be able to interact with faculty and course participants via our online platforms.
Throughout the programme, you will channel your learning into addressing a challenge in your own business. It's an approach that proves real ROI to you and your company.
The Big Picture
Being at Vlerick gives you a great opportunity to step back from daily business and let us help you take a more strategic view.
You will work alongside experienced people from diverse backgrounds – and you can actively choose who you mix with by choosing different pathways through your learning. You will be sharing, learning and benefitting from the buzz of group energy.
We’re on your side, all the way
Continuous learning is a way of life at Vlerick. Our teams have an open door policy and they're always keen to share their vast experience.
The programme 'Executive Master Class in B2B Marketing' begins with three core modules. These have been designed to give you a superb basis and get you working alongside your fellow participants and the faculty. When you’ve completed the core modules, it will be up to you to decide what you want to learn by choosing electives that fulfil yours and your company’s needs.
Module 1: Understand and develop your strategic direction
- Discover the fundamentals of marketing strategy
- Understand the market-driven strategy process
- Apply the process of strategic segmentation, targeting and positioning to your company
- Set up strategic marketing plan for you company, business unit or start up.
Module 2: Implement and manage for success
- Understand the fundamentals of customer value management in order to beat that price discussion
- Construct flexible market offerings to maximise customer value
- Design and manage value-adding marketing and sales channels
- Discover how to build a brand and design your B2B brand architecture
Module 3: Maximise and capture business value
Understand, identify and mitigate reputational risks * Manage the dynamics of a market-driven business: moving from product-oriented to customer oriented sales approach (solution selling) * Identify strategies for growth for your business * Define a competitive business model that has the potential to disrupt your current business model * Apply the principles of value based pricing and implement pricing strategies to price against the competition.
Steve delivers actionable insight that allows firms to maximise the value of and for customers, offline and online.Steve obtained his Master’s degree and PhD in Business Engineering at Solvay Management School, Belgium, and was an ICM Doctoral Fellow and a Visiting PhD Student at the Owen Graduat...
Koen Tackx is a Professor of Management Practice at Vlerick Business School in strategy and marketing. His industry focus includes energy, financial services and telecommunications. After a corporate career of 20 years, he graduated as a PhD in 2015 on a dissertation titled “fair process perspect...
Fred Lemke, Ph.D., MBA, is Full Professor of Marketing & Sustainability at Vlerick Business School and leads management workshops on the interface of marketing, sustainability, innovation, value creation, customer experience, and reputation. He also holds positions at Newcastle University Bus...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.