Who should attend
The programme is specifically for B2B marketers and assumes some basic knowledge or understanding of digital marketing. Those benefiting most are marketers who have broader responsibility of B2B marketing: communications, lead generation and/or customer lifecycle management.
About the course
As a B2B marketer you have some knowledge of digital marketing principles but need to be able to develop and apply this to delivering your overall B2B business objectives. How do you integrate B2B digital marketing? How do you use digital to support B2B branding and awareness campaigns, lead generation and nurturing objectives? How do you roll-out digital marketing to the business? You will understand how to:
- Use digital marketing at different stages in the B2B customer lifecycle from awareness and early need recognition through to developing business with customers
- Integrate digital marketing into existing B2B marketing processes, and how to integrate offline with online to achieve marketing objectives.
- Leverage digital marketing and applications to generate and nurture leads, how to create content and how social media can be applied to support B2B business objectives.
- B2B digital marketing strategies and how to think strategically
- Align B2B digital marketing strategy with business and sales objectives
- Identify business customer insights through B2B digital technologies
- Find and target B2B customers
- Touchpoint mapping across the B2B buyer journey
- B2B digital advertising targeting and retargeting
- The role of B2B Search Engine Marketing
- How to use social media to support B2B business objectives
- Learn how to use digital channels for B2B lead generation and nurturing
- Learn how to apply digital to improve B2B lead handover and lead management
- Digital Retention Marketing Strategies including personalisation
- Develop a compelling B2B content marketing plan
- Learn how to create B2B content that increases engagement
- How to measure digital marketing effectiveness
- Practical case studies and examples of best practice B2B digital marketing
Reporting to the EMEA Marketing Vice President at Dell, Simon was responsible for all UK marketing - leading across customer segments and channels for their full portfolio of products and solutions. Simon has around 20 years' experience in the IT and services industry from companies such as Toshi...
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.