Who should attend
This workshop is designed for people who want to get a better understanding of B2B digital marketing techniques and understand how to apply them It’s especially useful for people new to B2B digital marketing.
About the course
Every B2B marketer needs to understand how to exploit digital marketing assets, technologies, channels, tools and techniques in order to effectively communicate their customer value proposition and support the business.
This practical one-day course will equip you with the knowledge to:
- Plan, and run B2B digital marketing campaigns
- Select the right B2B digital marketing channels
- Create great content that increases customer engagement
- Use social media to generate awareness/ generate leads
- Evaluate campaign performance and show ROI
- Understand changes in buying behavior
- Identifying purchase decision influences for marketing purposes
- Selecting B2B digital marketing channels
- Using digital channels for different marketing goals
- Identifying great content
- How to use mobile channels
- How to create a content plan,
- How to map content
- Understanding different social media channels
- How to apply social media to generate awareness or capture leads
- B2B Digital marketing planning process
- How to identify key metrics for different marketing goals
- Key B2B digital marketing technologies
- Use of case studies during course to illustrate areas of digital marketing
Reporting to the EMEA Marketing Vice President at Dell, Simon was responsible for all UK marketing - leading across customer segments and channels for their full portfolio of products and solutions. Simon has around 20 years' experience in the IT and services industry from companies such as Toshi...
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.