Who should attend
- Cloud Professionals
- Software Developers and System Engineers
- DevOps Engineers
- Systems Administrators with cloud experience (building and managing applications in cloud)
What are the prerequisites for taking up the AWS SysOps certification training?
- Basic knowledge of virtualization technology
- Understanding of Linux and Windows: Shell scripting in Linux and PowerShell in Windows
- Basic knowledge of networking protocols such as HTTP and TCP/IP
- Proficiency in software development and administration
About the course
Intellipaat AWS SysOps training course is specially designed to clear AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate exam in a single attempt. This is a comprehensive course comprising in-depth knowledge on AWS cloud services, CloudWatch, Elastic Block Storage, Identity and Access Management (IAM), Glacier, EC2, Amazon S3, Route53, S3, and Virtual Private Cloud (VPC). You will work on various essentials of AWS cloud platform and create applications that are scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant.
About AWS SysOps Certification Course
Intellipaat’s AWS SysOps certification training is curated by industry experts to assist system engineers and IT administrators to get expertise in deploying, operating, and managing fault-tolerant systems on the AWS cloud platform. This course is aligned with clearing the AWS SysOps Associate Exam in a single attempt.
What will you learn from this AWS SysOps certification training?
- Efficiently designing, deploying, operating, and managing fault-tolerant systems on AWS cloud platform
- Creating network and system deployments on AWS cloud which are automatable and repeatable
- Migrating the prevailing application to AWS
- Data security and data integrity on AWS
- Evaluating the costs of AWS usage and the mechanisms of operational cost control
- AWS tools, common techniques, and features that are related to deployment and configuration
Why should you go for this AWS SysOps certification training?
- AWS SysOps Administrator Associate certification training authenticates your expertise in deploying, operating, and managing applications that are running on AWS.
- It validates your capability to identify and define solutions that are built on AWS.
- It provides in-depth knowledge on security concepts and hands-on experience on implementing security control measures and compliance requirements.
AWS SysOps Course Content
Introduction to AWS SysOps
Overview of AWS cloud services, discussing about various Amazon AMIs, AWS Global Infrastructure which explains AWS availability regions, and the practical demonstration of launching an AWS EC2 instance
Hands-on Exercise: Account creation on AWS Management Console
Understanding Amazon Machine Image (AMI), various network interfaces, IP classification, Instance and types of Instances, and creating, managing, and troubleshooting Instances
Hands-on Exercise: Creating an EC2 instance on AWS Management Console and connecting to the system
Introduction to Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) and basics of cloud networking, VPC components, custom route tables, VPC peering, public and private subnets, configuring subnets, fundamentals of Network Address Translation (NAT), route tables, NAT high-availability design, NAT server and NAT Gateway
Hands-on Exercise: Creating a Virtual Private Cloud Ecosystem
Storage and Data Management in AWS
Overview of various storage services by AWS, storage limits, storage gateway and security, overview of Elastic Block Storage, Glacier overview, principles of Amazon S3, encryption and S3, S3 CORS, Snowball, and Storage troubleshooting
Hands-on Exercise: Uploading and downloading data from Amazon S3
Deployment and Provisioning
Auto scaling, version updates using auto scaling, load balancing with AWS, Classic Load Balancer, Application Load Balancer, and identifying and distinguishing high availability on AWS
Hands-on Exercise: Scale out and scale in the number of servers with Auto Scaling
Security and Compliance
Introduction to IAM, groups, user administration and permission, security of AWS account, MFA, security and logging, and policies within the shared responsibility model
Hands-on Exercise: Creating IAM users, role, group, and policies in AWS Management Console
Monitoring and Reporting
Introduction to cloud monitoring, concepts of CloudWatch, logging basics, tracking API usage and user action with AWS CloudTrail, and troubleshooting
Hands-on Exercise: Allowing CloudTrail Log into S3 bucket and working with CloudWatch logs
Configuration Management and Resource Consumption
Configuration management tools, how to reduce cloud cost, creating expenditure alert, monitoring and tagging with CloudWatch, automation and optimization using CloudFormation, AWS UserData, AWS OpsWorks, and CloudFormation: template structure, maintaining templates, parameters, mapping, Init, WaitCondition, outputs, errors, and troubleshooting
Hands-on Exercise: Working on CloudFormation templates
- Architecting for the Cloud: AWS Best Practices
- AWS Security Best Practices
- Amazon Web Services: Overview of Security Processes
- AWS Well-architected Framework
- Development and Test on AWS
- Backup and Recovery Approaches Using AWS
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud Connectivity Options
- Blue/Green Deployments
- How AWS Pricing Works
WS SysOps Training Certification
This course is designed to clear the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate exam. The entire course is in line with AWS certification curriculum and helps you get the best jobs in top MNCs.
Intellipaat Course Completion Certificate will be awarded upon the completion of the project work (after expert review) and upon scoring at least 60% marks in the quiz. Intellipaat certification is well recognized in top 80+ MNCs like Ericsson, Cisco, Cognizant, Sony, Mu Sigma, Saint-Gobain, Standard Chartered, TCS, Genpact, Hexaware, etc.
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.