Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with University of Western Australia Business School.Full disclaimer.
Authentic Leadership is an inspiring and transformational three-day workshop which will challenge your own understanding of who you are as a leader and how you relate to those around you with real time feedback on how you perform.
Leaders need to be able to inspire and engage their followers, practice tough empathy, show some (selective) weakness and be prepared to challenge their own core beliefs. Based on extensive research of some of the world's leading leadership thinkers, including former London Business School Professor Rob Goffee, the program's methodology was developed by a team of Executive Education consultants. It has delivered outstanding results, changing individual lives and organisational outcomes.
A highly experiential and individualised program, topics covered include:
- Authentic Leadership philosophies and examples
- Self awareness – personalised LSI 360˚ survey, feedback and development plan against a database of effective and ineffective leadership behaviours
- Self management – barriers to leading, emotions, fears and ego
- Emotional intelligence – understanding the use and value of emotions in leadership and how to apply proven strategies
- Building authentic relationships – having constructive conversations and demonstrating positive behaviours.
- Insights into personal leadership effectiveness
- An individually developed leadership plan
- Results from a diagnostic 360˚ survey of colleagues
- A resource guide for further reference.
- Confidential on the spot, executive coaching, challenging perceptions and providing support
- Strong emphasis on activities such as participant directed role playing, group discussion, problem solving and presentations to put required behaviours into practice
- Targeted feedback by experienced observer coaches.
Who should attend
The program is recommended for any current or aspiring leaders, executive managers, team leaders, and professional staff. Organisations will also benefit substantially – the program was initially developed to specifically target executive and management teams.