Who should attend
This is a program for forward thinking, open-minded executives and leaders who manage all sizes and types of businesses. The workshop is designed for leaders who are looking for a new and more inspiring way to think about the role of business, their role as a leader, and the potential impact they can have in their organization and society.
About the course
As businesses become more conscious of their potential to positively impact society, a new leadership paradigm is emerging. It challenges leaders to be values-driven and committed to integrity, trust and genuine caring. This highly interactive workshop navigates the fundamentals of being an authentic leader. Concrete examples, case studies, and research illustrate the power of this new way of leading. Interactive exercises will help you determine your leadership level and understand potential set-backs. This will then feed into developing a plan to increase your levels of self-mastery and self-awareness, and your overall levels of contribution/fulfilment.
Key Benefits & Takeaways
- Understand what diﬀerentiates a truly authentic leader
- Recognize and respect your own values
- Explore the impact of fears, limiting beliefs, and habitual behaviours
- Produce a personal plan to maximize your creativity, mental sharpness, and intuitive ability
- Create a sense of alignment and balance
- Focus on a higher purpose to drive profits
Foundational Elements of a Conscious, High Performing Business
- Introduction to Conscious Capitalism
- Business results and overall impact
- Long-term financial success of conscious companies
Evolution & Qualities of an Authentic Leader
- Unique qualities of authentic leaders
- Uncover your core values and primary motivations, and their influence on your leadership style
- Shift from me to we, and from power to empowerment
Consciousness Spectrum Overview
- From self to society and back
- Physical wellness (exercise, diet, sleep, meditation)
- Financial health
- Emotional wellness/intelligence
Authenticity and others
- How are you contributing and leveraging your strengths?
- Adopting a role model mentality
Authenticity and your organization
- Defining purpose, vision, mission, values and culture
- Conscious hiring and employee engagement
Caring for society & the planet
- Priority of effort – how can you/your organization contribute?
- Small, local vs. major, global
Stepping fully into the role of Authentic Leadership
- Review your strengths and areas of development
- Evaluate and explore your life & leadership assessment
- Create a plan that fully embraces and embodies your authentic leadership role
Jackie has 10+ years of experience coaching individuals and leaders and 25+ years of marketing and strategic planning as an executive and/or consultant for companies such as J&J, Culinar, Cogeco Cable & Olymel. Jackie is CEO and co-founder of Business & Beyond, a company offering mind...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.