Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with American Association for Physician Leadership.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Stay true to your values as you guide your health care organization. Leadership styles can be leveraged to address your situation. You’ll learn how to focus on the skills necessary to lead with authenticity in any situation. Specific skills you learn will help you focus your leadership qualities to avoid unintended consequences and instead create coordinated and targeted movement within your organization.
- Recognize and address your blind spots.
- Incorporate the challenges and feedback you encounter daily to maximize leadership ability.
- Adapt your leadership style to different scenarios.
- Identify effective teamwork.
Method of Participation
To complete this program successfully and claim credit, participants must follow these steps:
- Read the educational objectives provided on the course summary page.
- Attend the sessions or watch all the video lectures for this course (if applicable).
- Read any course materials and complete any required activities.
- Complete the course evaluation and post-test via your dashboard on the Association website. Successful completion of a given activity’s post-test requires a minimum 75% passing score prior to claiming CME credit, with three attempts allowed.
- CME certificates will be available for printing after claiming CME credit.
- Estimated time for course completion is equivalent to the CME credit hours.
Trust the experts
Blaine Bartlett is president and CEO of Avatar Resources Inc., a consulting firm he founded in 1987. The firm has affiliate offices in four countries. He is also an associate professor at China’s Beijing University. Bartlett is considered a major innovative voice in leadership development, organ...