Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
- Finance Directors
- Senior Managers targeting a C-suite executive role
- Company Directors seeking to enhance their finance skills
About the course
The program provides participants with in-depth knowledge of the fundamental aspects of corporate finance, fixed income and derivatives. It is aimed at Finance Directors who wish to develop their expertise and take on wider responsibilities. You will benefit from exposure to:
- Global content
- World-class faculty
- Leading finance and banking practitioners
The program will enable you to:
- Broaden your understanding of the fundamental aspects of corporate finance
- Enhance your quantitative skills through hands-on problem solving
- Develop global perspectives and boost networking opportunities
- theme 1 Optional online refresher course (financial accounting and discounting)
- theme 2 Corporate finance fundamentals
- theme 3 Accounting & financial statement analysis
- theme 4 Derivatives & risk management
- theme 5 Mergers & acquisitions and LBOS
Evren Örs is an Associate Professor in the Finance Department of HEC Paris. He has obtained his Ph.D. from Boston College in 1999. His main research areas are financial institutions and corporate finance. His current research projects include the impact of banking deregulation on trade, the effec...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.