Who should attend
This course is suitable for a broad range of professionals, including asset management specialists, managers from maintenance, operations, procurement and finance/business departments, or professionals working in defence, mining, oil and gas, utilites or government.
About the course
Improve asset performance by aligning your asset management approach to ISO 55000 best practice.
- Optimise the cost, risk and financial performance of assets in your organisation.
- Understand how to embed a systematic, structured approach to asset management across your organisation.
- Align your organisation to the ISO 55000 suite of standards.
- Demonstrate best practice asset management to your customers and other key stakeholders.
What is covered in the course?
- Asset management principles and practices.
- Asset management language and requirements.
- The difference between asset management versus management of assets.
- The applicability of the ISO 55000X suite of standards and the certification process.
- Scaleable application of the standards across a broad range of assets.
- Alignment of asset management to other management systems.
- Learning from relevant asset management case studies.
How will I benefit?
You will gain:
- an understanding of the ISO standard and how it applies
- clarity on the ISO 55000X certification process
- approaches to managing assets effectively and mitigiating risk
- practical case studies to help embed learning
- in this course you will gain a methodical approach to the importance of having a balanced asset management approach and how to implement a successful asset management system.
How will my organisation benefit?
Your organisation will gain:
- expertise and understanding of the ISO standards
- an improved ability to effectively manage assets
- increased consistency in asset management practices.
An Asset Management professional who has significant experience in the fields of Maintenance, Operations, Engineering and Major Projects at an operational and corporate level within the Resource Industry. My extensive background has always involved working in demanding and challenging roles where...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.