Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with The University of Adelaide.Full disclaimer.
About the course
This interactive 2-day course provides an understanding of Asset Management and the ISO 55000 standards as well as guidance on how to comply with them. It explores the importance of having a balanced asset management approach and explains how to implement a successful asset management system. Importantly, the course will enable you to realise significant and sustainable financial improvements for your organisation.
What will you learn?
- Optimise the cost, risk and financial performance of assets in your organisation;
- Understand how to embed a systematic, structured approach to asset management across your organisation;
- Align your organisation to the ISO 55000 suite of standards; and
- Demonstrate best practice asset management to your customers and other key stakeholders.
Who should attend
- Asset Management Specialists
- Managers from Maintenance, Operations, Procurement and Finance/Business Departments
- Senior Leaders with asset management in their portfolio
Trust the experts
An Asset Management professional who has significant experience in the fields of Maintenance, Operations, Engineering and Major Projects at an operational and corporate level within the Resource Industry. My extensive background has always involved working in demanding and challenging roles where...