Who should attend
- Asset Management Specialists
- Asset owners or providers of asset management related services
- Managers from Maintenance, Operations, Procurement and Finance/Business Departments
- Senior Leaders with asset management in their portfolio
- Those working in defence, mining, oil and gas, transportation, utilities, power generation, energy, maintenance, engineering, and all levels of Government.
About the course
Applying sound asset management practice can bring value to whatever environment you work in. This interactive 2-day course provides an understanding of Asset Management and the ISO 55000 standards as well as guidance on how to comply with them. It explores the importance of having a balanced approach to cost, risk and benefits and explains how to implement a successful asset management system suitable to any size organisation. Importantly, the course will enable you to unlock significant and sustainable value for your organisation.
What will you learn?
The course will offer participants the opportunity to gain a better understanding of:
- Asset management principles and practices
- Asset management language and requirements
- The difference between Asset management versus Management of Assets
- The applicability of the ISO 55000X suite of standards and the certification process
- Scaleable application of the standards across a broad range of assets
- Alignment of asset management to other management systems
- Learning from relevant Asset management case studies
An Asset Management professional who has significant experience in the fields of Maintenance, Operations, Engineering and Major Projects at an operational and corporate level within the Resource Industry. My extensive background has always involved working in demanding and challenging roles where...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.