Assessment Certification Workshop
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Center for Creative Leadership.Full disclaimer.
Harness the power of feedback with CCL 360° Assessment Certification Workshop.
CCL has researched the issues relevant to leaders across the world. Our suite of validated 360° assessments is rooted in this research and provides valuable tools for those seeking to develop others to their highest and best potential.
The Assessment Certification Workshop was developed to certify participants to administer the assessments in our portfolio: Benchmarks® by Design™, Benchmarks® for Managers™, Benchmarks® for Executives™, Benchmarks® for Learning Agility™, and Skillscope®.
What Do Participants Learn?
As a result of attending this program, participants will acquire the ability to:
- Read & interpret assessment reports for all of CCL’s 360° assessments.
- Facilitate an effective feedback session.
- Connect feedback to targeted goal-setting.
- Customize assessments based on competencies & organizational needs.
What Are the Challenges Addressed?
- Choosing the right assessment tool.
- Identifying skill gaps & creating development plans.
- Recognizing strengths & ways to leverage them.
- Preparing for next steps & new opportunities.
Why Choose the Assessment Certification Workshop?
- Practice giving and receiving feedback using CCL’s most widely used 360° assessment, Benchmarks by Design.
- Post-program, participants receive a free Benchmarks® for Managers set for feedback facilitation practice — a $330 value.
- Become certified in all of CCL’s 360° assessments.
- Research-based assessments, 15,000 certified facilitators worldwide, frequently named provider of choice for global assessment deployment.
What Will the Program Experience Include?
The program has a 3-phased approach:
PHASE 1: PREPARE
Prior to the program, participants:
- Complete a reading assignment & watch an orientation video.
- Complete a Benchmarks® by Design™ assessment customized for the workshop which is utilized to create realistic practice feedback sessions.
PHASE 2: ENGAGE
For two days, participants are immersed in the practice of 360° feedback as they:
- Understand CCL’s suite of 360° assessments.
- Learn the mechanics of assessment and interpretation.
- Participate in facilitating feedback.
- Learn how to customize a 360° assessment to fit individual needs.
PHASE 3: APPLY
Post-program participants apply & sustain their learning through online support.
- Each 360 has a 30-45 minute eModule that provides additional background & supporting information about how to use the assessment.
- The online resource site provides sample feedback reports, sample group reports, development planning guides & technical manuals.
Who should attend
The workshop prepares Executive Coaches, Consultants and Human Resource Managers to administer CCL’s 360° assessments.