Who should attend
Ideal for those who wish to interact with customers, colleagues and managers in a confident, effective and responsive way.
About the course
Communicate assertively and confidently in your professional career, and gain respect and recognition as you navigate the interactions of business and beyond.
- Develop effective assertiveness skills to help achieve your objectives.
- Recognise the benefits of being assertive.
- Understand your rights and respect the rights of others.
- Identify and practice ways to present your ideas with clarity and communicate more confidently.
What is covered in the course?
- Your style and how it affects your assertiveness and communication.
- Basic principles of assertive behaviour.
- Being assertive without becoming inflexible or aggressive.
- Using assertive communication in the workplace.
- Responding to difficult people or situations confidently.
- Creating an action plan.
How will I benefit?
This half-day workshop will give you practical strategies to develop your assertiveness, communicate to meet your needs and better manage conflict.
How will my organisation benefit?
Your organisation will benefit from insights into assertive behaviour and communication that can filter throughout their everyday interactions with staff, customers and stakeholders.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.