About the course
The agility and innovation driving remarkable transformation across Asia demands similarly progressive, adaptive Marketing Leadership. HCLI, along with the World Federation of Advertisers (WFA), have pooled together their knowledge in their respective domains of leadership and marketing to bring you the Asian Marketing Leaders Program (AMLP).
Developed for Asia, from Asia, the AMLP has been designed with the purpose of:
- Combining specialist priorities with broader leadership skills;
- Considering how global conversations play out within Asia and vice-versa
- Providing both rich academic rigour as well as real-life practitioner know-how
- Building a community of senior marketing talent aligned with the ethos and psyche of the best global marketers around the world.
The AMLP will be delivered via a multi-modular blended learning approach, combining virtual engagement and on-ground, in-person delivery in Singapore. A fully virtual experience is available for participants who are unable to join us in person.
Participants will have the opportunity to engage with highly regarded professors and C-suite marketing practitioners via a series of future-oriented themes that consider:
Regional Context: socio-economic trends and other influences affecting Asian markets
Marketing Roles & Capabilities: changing functions of and demands on the CMO and creating impact in the C-Suite
Leadership Tools & Frameworks, Technologies & Platforms: agile frameworks and advanced analytics to transform highly competent managers to future-facing leaders
Structure & Timeline
Participants will be taken through an intensive multi-modular journey with a group of 30 experienced marketing peers and supported by an equal number of faculty and C-Suite practitioners.
- The AMLP will be delivered via a multi-modular blended learning approach
- Three modules and over 10 inter-session market spotlights will be delivered over eight weeks
- Over 25 diverse sessions comprising academic lectures, keynote addresses & senior industry panels
- Pre-program personal consultation for each participant includes one-to-one interviews with the Program team including orientation, strategic development planning and goal setting
- Robust inter-session stimulus with individual coaching and further content development
- Post-program community check-in to drive engagement and continue the conversations
The AMLP features a rigorous, meticulously-curated academic curriculum enriched with practical industry insights and brought to life against the vibrant backdrop of Asian business practices and cultural considerations.
Upon completion of this Program, participants will have:
- acquired progressive leadership perspectives that will prepare them for the next big step in their careers
- unpacked critical, emerging issues reshaping the marketing landscape
- gleaned a rich understanding of the Asian marketing landscape
- strengthened their ecosystem with the network of peers they will grow within their cohort
- broadened their horizons through the world-class marketers and teaching faculty you will hear from
- gained new insights and tools, that will inform and bolster their strategic marketing capabilities
- developed ‘cases-in-point’ / the individual’s that is uniquely relevant to your specific professional context
Narayan spends much of his time working with senior leaders to improve leadership judgment. In his view, leadership marks itself at the fulcrum of decision – when leaders make choices. Consequently, supporting leaders in the moment of decision has to be a critical part of leadership development. ...
Scott D. Anthony is a Senior Partner at Innosight and former Managing Partner of the firm. Based in the firm’s Singapore offices since 2010, he has led Innosight’s expansion into the Asia-Pacific region as well as its venture capital activities (Innosight Ventures). In his more than a decade wit...
Karen Chan joined AirAsia in March 2019 as Group Chief Commercial Officer for the Airline overseeing commercial, digital, route management, sales and distribution initiatives. Karen was appointed as CEO of airasia.com in December 2019, responsible for transforming AirAsia into the fastest-growin...
Juliana Chu currently serves as the Director of Digital and Analytics for Kimberly Clark, Asia Pacific Region selling leading Kimberly Clark brands such as Huggies, Kotex, Scott, Kleenex and Depend across 13 countries. Juliana has over 15 years’ experience in finance, management consulting, strat...
An accomplished marketer, Josephine has been spearheading digital strategy and operational excellence with proven commercial impact across the Asia Pacific region for more than 20 years. She is currently focused on driving digital solution readiness across the international markets at McDonald'...
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Analytics
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.