Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
The program is designed for executives in charge of business development, leaders and managers looking to explore beyond their industries and geographies and looking for ways to raise their innovativeness.
Typical participant profile includes:
- Senior executives put in charge of innovation, growth and business development
- Executives in search of new trends and innovation inspiration
- Managers who want to broaden their skills to innovate and develop Asian links and multi-local expertise
About the course
- Discover how leading innovators in Asia start, grow and compete
- Explore how to connect with Asia’s expanding innovation ecosystem
- Gain innovation insights, inspiration and ideas to apply to your business
- Gain access to first-hand research from IMD’s Asian insiders
- Develop improvement and implementation plans for your business
Future-proof your business by connecting to Asia’s fast-expanding innovation ecosystems
Harness Asia’s best practices to seize innovation opportunities and shape the future of your business.
Today, Asia is already home to some of the most innovative companies in the world. In the future, innovation from Asia will significantly influence business dynamics globally.
IMD’s Asian Innovation Strategies program will equip you with in-depth insights into Asian innovation, its sources, processes and consequences.
Discover how to leverage the Asian market by applying Asian innovation practices to your own business through this case-centred exploration of leading and emerging Asian companies.
Leading cases will include: Geely, Ping An, Alibaba, Xiaomi and XCMG from China, Samsung, Softbank and Reliance from South Korea, Japan and India.
Your personalized learning journey
Personalized learning, support and feedback are key to an impactful experience, especially in a virtual learning journey. All IMD liVe programs therefore include specific elements to tailor the experience to your needs and those of your organization.
Your personalized Asian Innovation Strategies journey comprises:
- Survey to clarify and determine individual learning objectives
- Curated multimedia educational materials customizable to your specific needs and objectives
- Membership of our new Asia innovation community with participants from all over the world
- Post-program check-in on implementation of your program insights
Program length: Preparation, 5 half-day liVe sessions, group workshop and follow up.
Strategy and Organization Mark J. Greeven is a Chinese-speaking Dutch Professor of Innovation and Entrepreneurship. For over a decade he has been collaborating with Chinese innovative companies and entrepreneurial multinationals. His work has been published in academic journals and newspapers li...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.