Artificial Intelligence Strategy
A common misconception surrounding AI is that it will relieve us of the work we do, and as long as our IT department is prepared, we can use AI successfully.
In reality, in order to benefit from the value of AI in business today, it’s important to not only have well-equipped infrastructure, but to also establish an AI strategy that aligns with organizational goals and values.
This UC Berkeley School of Information Artificial Intelligence Strategy online short course provides students with an insightful, nuanced understanding of AI technology, the AI landscape, and how to apply AI in their organization of choice.
Overcome challenges associated with AI in business, and create an AI strategy you can implement in your organization.
What will set you apart
Earn a certificate from the UC Berkeley School of Information in this online course and be empowered to:
- Evaluate the urgency of implementing an AI strategy
- Decide how to approach AI strategy
- Articulate the difficulties and challenges in resourcing data that you foresee in an organization
- Recommend suitable AI management approaches and KPIs
- Compile an AI strategy document
Understand the nuances of AI technology and develop your own AI strategy as you follow your learning path through the weekly modules of this online course:
Orientation module Welcome to your Online Campus
- Module 1 AI now: Why this time it’s different
- Module 2 Appropriate AI strategies
- Module 3 Resource considerations for adopting an AI strategy