Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
- C-level executives, division presidents, and vice presidents tasked with charting AI initiatives for their organization
- Senior managers and executives charged with advancing the organization’s transformation initiatives using data, analytics and AI
- Functional leaders looking to understand implications of AI on specific business functions and industries
- Mid-career professionals looking to stay current with the AI revolution
- Investors in venture capital, private equity, or hedge funds looking to understand investment opportunities created by AI
About the course
Artificial Intelligence (AI) has moved into the mainstream of business, driven by advances in cloud computing, big data, open source software, and improved algorithms. As AI technologies impact how we work, live, and manage businesses, organizational leaders, innovators, and investors are looking to harness the power of AI to create customer value and a competitive advantage.
This program will stretch your thinking and broaden your perspectives with a practical, behind-the-scenes look at how established companies - as well as start-ups - are putting AI to work to disrupt industries and gain a competitive edge.
- Understand how AI is being utilized to manage customer experiences, operations, and business support functions based on more than 50 cases from a variety of companies and industries
- Learn about in-depth AI applications in three key industries: autonomous vehicles, financial services, and healthcare/life sciences
- Apply the AI concepts and frameworks to develop an AI strategy initiative for your company
- Leverage Kellogg’s proprietary AI frameworks such as the AI Radar, the AI Canvas, and the AI Journey -- developed specifically for this program – to drive your AI strategy
- Learn from real-world examples such as Microsoft, Oracle, Netflix, Airbnb, Danske Bank, Infosys, Teradata, Reliance Jio, Fruit of the Loom and many more
- Personalize your learning with a facilitated, high-touch experience
Module 1: The AI Revolution: Trends, Tools, and Applications
- Learn why AI is at an inflection point
- Understand the fundamentals of AI, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning, and the key players in the AI ecosystem
- Explore the process for framing an AI initiative with the AI Canvas and the 7-Step process for framing an AI initiative
Module 2: AI and Customer Experience Management
- Understand the Customer Experience DNA (CxDNA) framework to identify use cases for AI across the customer journey
- Learn how AI is being used to create demand, to enable sales, and to drive customer service
- Analyze customer segments, conversion rate optimization and customer churn using the KNIME analytics platform
Module 3: AI and Operations Management
- Understand how AI can be used to optimize your assets and operating processes to increase agility, reduce operating costs, enhance quality and improve safety
- Learn about the use cases and Jobs to be Done for AI across 5 stages in the Operations Ecosystem: Sourcing, Making, Storing, Routing, and Delivering products and services
Module 4: AI and Business Support Functions
- Learn how AI is being used to transform key business support functions: Human Resource Management, Financial Management, IT Systems Management and Risk Management
- Study a broad range of use cases including AI-driven candidate screening, AI-driven collections management, AI-driven code development and AI for fraud prevention
- Build your own AI bot to process purchase orders
Module 5: AI Applications in Select Industries
- Understand the leading applications of AI in the financial services, insurance and healthcare sectors
- Learn from a deep case study on financial crime detection using Deep Learning at a major bank
- See how various players in the healthcare ecosystem are using AI to improve patient outcomes, reduce healthcare costs, accelerate clinical development and fight healthcare claims fraud
Module 6: AI Applications in Autonomous Vehicles and Transportation
- Learn about the evolution of Autonomous Vehicles and the Levels of Autonomy
- Understand the "AV Efficient Frontier" framework to define the appropriate level of autonomy for a specific use case
- Learn about the use cases of AI for the autonomous transportation of people and cargo by land, sea and air
- Become aware of the ethical and regulatory challenges in commercializing Autonomous Vehicles
Module 7: Putting AI to Work in Your Organization – Strategy and Platforms
- Synthesize your learning to create an AI strategy for your organization
- Understand where to focus your AI use cases by applying the AI Radar to your company
- Structure selected use cases with the AI Canvas
- Define your AI strategy roadmap using the AI Journey capability maturity model
Module 8: Putting AI to Work in Your Organization - People, Organization and Society
- Learn to avoid the most common pitfalls by studying six pathologies of failed AI initiatives
- Explore best practices on how to structure AI teams, manage roles and responsibilities, and govern AI projects to drive responsible and ethical outcomes
- Apply these learnings to evolve your AI inititives
Prof. Sawhney is a globally recognized scholar, teacher, consultant and speaker in innovation, strategic marketing and new media. His research currently focuses on modern marketing, enterprise analytics and business innovation. Prof. Sawhney has written six management books as well as dozens of ...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.