Comprehensive course analysis
About the course
This course offers a practical introduction in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (AI/ML) for non-technical business leaders. It helps business domain experts better assess the potential of AI/ML for their businesses, avoid common pitfalls when implementing AI/ML in their organisations and initiate and execute successful data driven projects.
What to expect
- Introduction in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (AI/ML)
- Data driven organisation and democratisation of AI/ML
- ML problem framing and ML Canvas
- Practical examples of Supervised and Unsupervised ML problems
- Practical exercises: Pricing, Shopping Basket Analysis, Sentiment Analysis...
- AI/ML and Regulations; Consequences of GDPR on AI/ML
Helping organisations to gain competitive advantage by guiding them towards AI/ML technologies (e.g. data accessibility, data synthetisation, ML platforms, predictive applications) is essential part of my job. I'm an honorary lifetime member and former member of the board at global mobile financ...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.