Who should attend
This AI for fintech program is ideal for managers, directors and analysts interested in exploring the potential of AI and preparing to lead AI and machine learning-based initiatives in the financial sector areas of customer service, credit scoring, risk management, trading and money management, regulatory compliance, and security and fraud-busting.
About the course
The financial industry has always been a technological hotbed. Although still very much in its infancy, AI for fintech (Artificial Intelligence) today is becoming influential across the sector as financial industry players from big banks to hedge funds try to leverage consumer data to offer their clients and prospects more competitive and customized products and services. This new two-day, non-technical program is designed to give participants a comprehensive overview of how AI in the fintech market is currently being used, and how it can be further leveraged: from personal finance and insurance, to transaction searches and visualizations, to assessing client and credit risk, insurance claims, and algorithmic trading.
Top Reasons To Choose This Program
- A non-technical primer designed to give financial industry executives the knowledge and insight required to begin leveraging AI-based applications for competitive advantage
- Mold your organization to the changing needs of the evolving market with a customer-responsive financial environment
- Harness AI as a catalyst for developing innovative products and services that are technologically progressive
- Become more aware of the factors which must be managed on the journey of digital transformation and implementation
By the end of this seminar participants will be able to speak intelligently about AI for fintech and machine learning and gain insight into harnessing the potential of these tools for various areas of finance. Additionally, they will be better able to collaborate with data scientists to develop robust, customized applications and implement cutting-edge machine learning and AI technologies which will position their company for competitive advantage and growth.
This interactive program in AI for fintech has been developed for non-data scientists and does not require any prior technical knowledge. It features collaborative discussions and practical, real-world case studies.
Participants will leave the program with an operational understanding of:
- Introductory concepts for AI and ML for finance/fintech
- What big data is and how it connects to AI
- AI for personal finance
- Transaction searches and visualization
- Client risk profiles
- Underwriting, pricing, and credit risk assessments
- Using AI to process claims automatically
- Using AI to predict attrition/churn rates
- Using AL/ML to understand the importance of algorithmic/robotic trading
- Using AI for “factor-based” investing
- Using AI for accurate valuation models
Ikjyot completed his undergraduate education in physics and mathematics at the University of Toronto. Following this, he obtained both his master’s and PhD degrees in mathematical physics from York University specializing in General Relativity and Dynamical systems. Ikjyot developed a passion for...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.