Art of Negotiations (women’s Leadership)
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with David Eccles School of Business.Full disclaimer.
Gain tools and tactics to increase your influence as a negotiator. In this program, you will learn effective strategies for negotiating business deals and resolving disruptions while identifying your strengths and weaknesses as a negotiator. Faculty will provide guidance on how to manage negotiations to optimize outcomes while mitigating risks.
In this program, you will learn a system for evaluating, monitoring, and improving your abilities as a negotiator. Faculty will share negotiation methods and strategies to help you secure solid deals, mediate conflict, and manage decisions.
In this program, you will:
- Learn how to make intuitive decisions to improve your negotiating power.
- Gain strategies for analyzing data and information relevant to deal-making.
- Improve your process for planning and preparing for important high-stakes discussions.
- Design strategies for responding and adapting to reactions during negotiations.
- Assess your decision-making skills and learn strategies to improve your performance.