Who should attend
APQP leaders from
- Supply Chain Quality
- Program Quality
- Manufacturing Engineering
About the course
Providing in-depth understanding of the complete process, allowing APQP leaders to correctly implement each step, guide and coach their teams and greatly impact APQP change management across the company.
What are the learning objectives?
- Provide a robust foundation for future APQP Leaders and help to develop their confidence and autonomy
- Gain a deeper understanding of implementation steps and be able to transfer knowledge to your team
- Align with the APQP international standard and benefit from Airbus lessons learnt
- Assess gaps in the implementation plan and define tailored action plans
- Participants will present, select and facilitate key APQP deliverables
- APQP model and implementation steps overview
- How to manage a Kick Off session and element applicability matrix
- How to facilitate and lead workshops such as; Quality Plan Timing workshop, Decision Tree analysis, Element Applicability Selection
- How to assess KBDs and report on progress
- Finding the appropriate argumentation to explain and communicate about APQP
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.