Who should attend
Senior executives, managers, professionals, team leaders
About the course
Appreciative Inquiry is a managerial method that approaches change with a focus on strengths, as opposed to problems to be solved. The questions we ask are significant.
In this hands-on program participants learn the key to effective change through an Appreciative Inquiry (AI) approach.
This organisational development model, developed in the US, is based on the assumption that questions focus our attention in a particular direction. It proposes there are significant organisational impacts stemming from the types of questions we ask and where they lead us.
What will you learn?
- Use tools and techniques for shifting your internal orientation from "what's the problem?" to "what's going well?"
- Understand effective methodologies for identifying and understanding strengths at all operational levels - from individuals to organisation-wide
- Implement strategies for utilising AI to drive innovation and creative organisational change - moving from inquiry to implementation
- Drive organisational change - moving from inquiry to implementation
- Implement techniques for keeping your people motivated and energised
- Show a deeper understanding of the importance and power of language in your personal and professional life
Lois has a working and teaching background in Organisational Development, Human Resource Management and Finance. She has worked in a variety of public and private sector organisations in the UK and Australia in senior management roles. She has also consulted extensively with local and multi-natio...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.