ICTD International Centre for Training and Development
Applying Neuro Linguistic Programming in the Workplace
This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
This course focuses on the practical application of NLP techniques. It builds on the material covered in the introduction to NLP course and introduces you to new models and techniques.
By employing NLP at work you will be able to employ compelling language patterns elegantly, and use new and imaginative ways to work through problems and find creative solutions.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Use powerful NLP techniques to enhance performance in the workplace.
- Apply specific questions to assess a person’s motivation and criteria for success.
- Detect limiting beliefs and barriers to progress and find out how easy it is to overcome these objections.
- Use a problem solving model to help gain commitment to solutions.
- Demonstrate how well you can use your new skills.
Metaprogrammes – Our Unconscious Preferences
- Practice a logical approach to questioning to uncover unconscious motivators
- Really understand what makes people tick
- Create clarity of thought in yourself and others
- Adapt your language to match the unconscious preferences of others
- Use these patterns to influence and motivate colleagues and other stakeholders
- Discover hidden beliefs in others that promote or hinder progress
- Use subtle and highly effective language patterns to influence
- Discover how to make interventions that undermine negativity
- Overcome objections and blocks to improvements
- Discover new ways to build rapport both one-to-one and with groups
- Use metaphor to engage and bring your communication to life
Problem Solving Made Easy
- Use a problem solving model in a number of situations
- Build the techniques covered into one powerful model
- Create an action plan to take back to work
A variety of methodologies will be used during the course that includes:
- (30%) Based on Case Studies
- (30%) Techniques
- (30%) Role Play
- (10%) Concepts
- Pre-test and Post-test
- Variety of Learning Methods
- Case Studies and Self Questionaires
- Group Work
Who should attend
The course is intended for anyone who has a basic understanding of NLP and wants to learn more about some highly effective tools and techniques and their application in the workplace and beyond.