Applying Emotional Intelligence
Designed in collaboration with Genos, this program draws on the latest social neuroscience and organisational performance methods to demonstrate how to apply the core competencies of emotional intelligence in the leadership and management of others.
Through applying emotional intelligence leaders identify how to enhance their impact, influence and resilience, and how to enhance the performance of their people.
Participants undertake the internationally recognised Genos Emotional Intelligence assessment as pre-work and receive their results and assistance in responding to them on the program.
Benefits and outcomes
Participants will learn how to:
- Identify and understand emotions within themselves and others
- Facilitate authentic dialogue and generate high levels of trust and understanding between themselves and others
- Manage their own emotions and build their personal resilience
Who should attend
- Leaders of people or people managers
- Professionals working in roles where high levels of influence and interpersonal effectiveness are required (e.g. Human Resource Professionals)
- Professionals working in sales, customer service or teams