Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
- Leaders of people or people managers
- Professionals working in roles where high levels of influence and interpersonal effectiveness are required (e.g. Human Resource Professionals)
- Professionals working in sales, customer service or teams
About the course
Game changing for business, life changing for people
Emotional intelligence is widely recognised as an underlying attribute of effective leaders.
Today’s workplaces require high levels of collaboration, and interactions involving trust, respect, constructive conflict, perspective, empathy, influence and resilience.
Using the latest methods in social neuroscience, you will build your leadership and management skills, identifying ways of enhancing your own performance and that of others.
- Learn from experts with extensive industry experience
- Understand your EQ using the internationally recognised Genos Model
- Drive performance by facilitating positive, productive emotions in others
This program will empower you to better understand your emotions and those of others, managing them and facilitating productive dialogues to drive performance within your organisation.
What you'll learn
Pre-course: Test your emotional intelligence
- Undertake the Genos Emotional Intelligence assessment as pre-work. During the program you will receive your results and assistance in responding to them.
Day 1: Understanding emotional intelligence
- The science of emotions and emotional intelligence
- The relationship between emotions, decision, behaviour and organisational performance
- Assessment results and personal action planning
- Developing emotional self-other awareness
Day 2: Working with emotions
- Facilitating authentic dialogue and effectively expressing feelings
- Enhancing emotional reasoning and decision-making
- Effectively influencing the way others feel and generating high performance on that basis
As Managing Director of Oxford Organisational Consulting Associates, which was established in London in 1980 and in Australia in 1988, Richard has led major consulting assignments in Europe, USA, Asia and Australia for public and private sector organisations. He has had extensive experience in th...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.