About the course
The Applied Coaching for Leaders Program provides managers and leaders with the essential skills and the guided practice necessary for effective coaching in the workplace.
- Leadership- Understanding of Managerial Coaching as a Key Element in the Practice of Leadership
- Coaching- Development of Managerial Coaching Skills for Bottom Line Results
- Practicum- Supervision of Managerial Coaching
Our distinctive programs are designed to enhance your leadership skill set through the following:
- Education – combined with experience in the specific competencies required to coach
- Self-awareness and understanding of personal strengths and vulnerabilities as a coach
- Experience as a coachee
- Coaching skills demonstrated by the participant and evaluated by faculty using direct supervision
R.E.A.L. Leadership Coach and Strategist Professional Certified Coach Harrison Assessments Solutions Consultant WoodFIRE R.E.A.L Leader: Whole person - Firm Foundation. Relational • Evocative • Authentic • Learner PIONEER: trailblazer, originator, leader. Pioneering leaders today envision...
Professional Background Gene Gallivan’s career is marked by successful design and implementation of numerous large-scale organizational development initiatives within the Fortune 200. Armed with more than 25 years of human resource, organizational development, and executive development experience...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.