Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Coles College of Business.Full disclaimer.
About the course
The Applied Coaching for Leaders Program provides managers and leaders with the essential skills and the guided practice necessary for effective coaching in the workplace.
- Leadership- Understanding of Managerial Coaching as a Key Element in the Practice of Leadership
- Coaching- Development of Managerial Coaching Skills for Bottom Line Results
- Practicum- Supervision of Managerial Coaching
Our distinctive programs are designed to enhance your leadership skill set through the following:
- Education – combined with experience in the specific competencies required to coach
- Self-awareness and understanding of personal strengths and vulnerabilities as a coach
- Experience as a coachee
- Coaching skills demonstrated by the participant and evaluated by faculty using direct supervision
Trust the experts
R.E.A.L. Leadership Coach and Strategist Professional Certified Coach Harrison Assessments Solutions Consultant WoodFIRE R.E.A.L Leader: Whole person - Firm Foundation. Relational • Evocative • Authentic • Learner PIONEER: trailblazer, originator, leader. Pioneering leaders today envision...
Professional Background Gene Gallivan’s career is marked by successful design and implementation of numerous large-scale organizational development initiatives within the Fortune 200. Armed with more than 25 years of human resource, organizational development, and executive development experience...