Who should attend
A wide range of professionals in the IT and technology field will benefit from this course, including roles such as:
- Heads of departments and executives
- Directors and business leaders
- Strategists and enterprise architects
- Domain and solution architects
- Business architects and analysts
- Business/digital transformation professionals
- Change management professionals
- Portfolio, program, project and iteration managers.
About the course
Traditional approaches to enterprise architecture (EA) lack the agility and adaptability to meet continuous digital innovation and transformation needs. This workshop provides hands-on experience of artificial intelligence and machine learning-enabled applied adaptive enterprise architecture concepts, design principles, practices, tools, and techniques.
About this course
You'll learn through activities such as the application of contemporary adaptive enterprise architecture practices and tools, to an architecture case study. This will develop foundational knowledge and a basis for establishing, running and improving an adaptive enterprise architecture practice.
- Module 1: Adaptive EA Framework Overview - Core Concepts, Components & Applications
- Module 2: Adaptive EA Design
- Module 3: Adaptive EA Practice
- Module 4: Adaptive EA Application
- Conclusion and assessment.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Share a solid practical understanding of adaptive EA concepts, design principles, practices, tools and techniques.
- Apply AI & ML to adaptive EA.
- Perform gap analysis and develop an adaptive EA roadmap, implementation plan and governance.
- Establish, run and improve adaptive EA practice
- Use adaptive architecture for strategic, tactical and operational business decisions for continuous digital innovation and transformation.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.