Who should attend
The Associate Protection Professional (APP) Board Certification provides the first “rung” on the security manager’s career ladder. It is for those with one to four years of security management experience and measures the professional’s knowledge of security management fundamentals, business operations, risk management, and response management.
About the course
Fast-track your security career with ASIS International’s certification, the Associate Protection Professional (APP), that is now available to security professionals interested in demonstrating security management expertise and commitment to management and colleagues. If you are interested achieving your APP designation and looking for a fast-tracked and systematic way to assess your current knowledge of security management and prepare for the APP Certification exam, you’ll want to attend ASIS International’s official APP Review Course, developed specifically for security professionals with one to four years of security management experience.
The accelerated two-day review course is designed to provide a high-level overview of the four APP Certification knowledge domains in an environment that facilitates professional knowledge assessments, discussions with colleagues, and guidance from board-certified instructors.
APP Exam Domains
- Security Management Fundamentals
- Business Operations
- Risk Management
- Response Management
- Chart a course for long-term career success
- Assess your knowledge and skill level within each certification domain
- Gain additional insight into the security industry and the skills required to succeed
- Supplement current studying practices with tools and test-taking tips
- Make connections across critical areas of security management and see how they fit together
- Realize the big picture and how individual roles contribute to the organization and profession
- Build relationships with other security professionals to better understand the nuances of the profession
Ms. Holcomb is the Security Solution Lead for Markon Solutions and responsible for standardizing and delivering industry leading security consulting services for Markon. She is routinely sought after to advise secure government agencies, federal departments, state, municipal, and commercial clien...
Jamie Ridenhour currently serves as the National Training and Compliance Manager for DSI Security Services, a leading national supplier of security officers and integrated technology. During his career in the industry he has held various positions including security officer, payroll administratio...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.