Who should attend
- Software Engineers looking to upgrade Big Data skills
- Data Engineers and ETL Developers
- Data Scientists and Analytics Professionals
- Graduates who are looking to make a career in Big Data
What are the prerequisites for this Spark and Scala certification course?
There are no prerequisites for taking up this Apache Spark and Scala certification training. Though, basic knowledge of database, SQL and query language can help learn Spark and Scala.
About the course
Intellipaat Apache Spark and Scala Certification Training Course offers you hands-on knowledge to create Spark applications using Scala programming. It gives you a clear comparison between Spark and Hadoop. The course provides you techniques to increase application performance and enable high-speed processing using Spark RDDs, as well as to help in the customization of Spark using Scala.
What will you learn in this Spark online training?
- Apache Spark and Scala programming
- Difference between Apache Spark and Hadoop
- Scala and its programming implementation
- Implementing Spark on a cluster
- Writing Spark applications using Python, Java and Scala
- RDD and its operation, along with the implementation of Spark algorithms
- Defining and explaining Spark streaming
- Scala classes concept and executing pattern matching
- Scala–Java interoperability and other Scala operations
- Working on projects using Scala to run on Spark applications
Why should you take up Apache Spark and Scala training course?
- Apache Spark is an open-source computing framework that is up to 100 times faster than MapReduce
- Spark is an alternative form of data processing, which is unique in batch processing and streaming
- This is a comprehensive course for advanced implementation of Scala
- It helps you prepare yourself for Cloudera Hadoop Developer and Spark Professional Certification
- Get professional credibility to your resume so that you get hired faster with high salary
Apache Spark Certification
This course is designed for clearing the Apache Spark component of the Cloudera Spark and Hadoop Developer Certification (CCA175) exam. Check our Hadoop training course for gaining proficiency in the Hadoop component of the CCA175 exam. The complete course is created by industry experts for professionals to get top jobs in the best organizations. The entire training includes real-world projects and case studies that are highly valuable.
Upon the completion of the training, you will have quizzes that will help you prepare for the CCA175 certification exam and score top marks.
The Intellipaat certification is awarded upon successfully completing the project work and after its review by experts. The Intellipaat certification is recognized in some of the biggest companies like Cisco, Cognizant, Mu Sigma, TCS, Genpact, Hexaware, Sony and Ericsson, among others.
An experienced Blockchain Professional who has been bringing integrated Blockchain, particularly Hyperledger and Ethereum, and Big Data solutions to the cloud, David Callaghan has previously worked on Hadoop, AWS Cloud, Big Data and Pentaho projects that have had major impact on revenues of marqu...
A Senior Software Architect at NextGen Healthcare who has previously worked with IBM Corporation, Suresh Paritala has worked on Big Data, Data Science, Advanced Analytics, Internet of Things and Azure, along with AI domains like Machine Learning and Deep Learning. He has successfully implemented ...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.