Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
- New or seasoned benefits professionals
- Human resource professionals
- Administrative and customer service staff
- Representatives of insurance companies and third-party administrators
- Professionals in all service areas, including consulting, legal and financial services
- Communication, marketing and sales professionals
- Benefit plan trustees who need to understand the technical aspects of the plans they serve
- Corporate and single employer benefit plans
- Multiemployer benefit plans
- Public sector/government benefit plans
About the course
- Spending accounts
- Dental and vision
- Long-and-short-term disability
- Life Insurance
- Prescription drugs
- Employee assistance programs(EAPs)
- Work site benefits
- Case Study
Benefits of Attending
- Learn from industry experts and your peers.
- Gain valuable written materials and resources.
- Discuss the strategies that plans are implementing today and considering for tomorrow.
- Connect with others who are dealing with similar issues.
- Demonstrate your knowledge through interactive exercises and case studies.
Whether she is preparing to teach a course about Choice Based Benefits or reading a new book at home about the pre-Civil War era, Rae Anne Beaudry is constantly learning. “I have been in the employee benefits arena as an agent, intermediary or consultant for more than 20 years, and I learn someth...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.