Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
- New or seasoned benefits professionals
- Human resource professionals
- Administrative and customer service staff
- Representatives of insurance companies and third-party administrators
- Professionals in all service areas, including consulting, legal and financial services
- Communication, marketing and sales professionals
- Benefit plan trustees who need to understand the technical aspects of the plans they serve
- Corporate and single employer benefit plans
- Multiemployer benefit plans
- Public sector/government benefit plans
About the course
- Spending accounts
- Dental and vision
- Long-and-short-term disability
- Life Insurance
- Prescription drugs
- Employee assistance programs(EAPs)
- Work site benefits
- Case Study
Benefits of Attending
- Learn from industry experts and your peers.
- Gain valuable written materials and resources.
- Discuss the strategies that plans are implementing today and considering for tomorrow.
- Connect with others who are dealing with similar issues.
- Demonstrate your knowledge through interactive exercises and case studies.
Mr. Dunlop is an integrated marketing , communications, sales and administrative officer with a strong focus on product and business development and implementation. His main concentration is in financial services, annuities and health and welfare programs with additional success in integrating di...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.