This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
With the participation in this seminar we anticipate that all participants enhance their Knowledge and understanding with regards to the capital adequacy matters that are faced by Cyprus Corporate Service Providers. We wish to build their knowledge and provide them with all the necessary “equipment” that will assist them in performing their work on an efficient and effective manner.
- To enhance their knowledge on the Law and requirements applicable for Cyprus Corporate Service Providers (Fiduciary Companies, ASPs and ICPAC regulated corporate service providers).
- To gain an understanding in relation to the continuous obligations of Cyprus Corporate Service Providers emanating from the relevant Laws and regulations pertaining to the receipt and provision of information to clients and/or potential clients.
- To enhance their knowledge on the most important regulatory updates and more specifically Directives, Circulars and Guidelines issued by CySEC, ICPAC or other relevant Regulatory Authorities.
Prevention and Suppression of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financin
- Legislation and updates
- Implementation by the Cyprus Corporate Service Providers
CySEC Laws for ASPs / ICPAC Laws for Corporate Service Providers
- The Law regulating Companies providing Administrative Services and Related Matters of 2012 (‘the ASP Law’)”
- Specific guidelines from each regulatory body
Case Study and Examples
- Regulatory penalties
- CySEC / ICPAC visits
- Do’s and Don’ts 1:00 hour
Applicability of FATCA
- Presentation of the applicability of FATCA to Corporate Service Providers
- Reporting requirements 1:30 hour
Who should attend
The participants of the seminar are Cyprus Corporate Service Providers Executive and Non-Executive Directors, Departmental Heads and employees who work in the departments of Compliance, Risk Management, Internal Audit, Accounting or in Operations. The External Auditors of Cyprus Corporate Service Providers will also potentially benefit from this seminar.
Trust the experts
Mr. Demetris Tsingis founded FINCAP Advisers in late 2016 as its Managing Partner, previously serving as a Partner heading the Financial Regulation & Advisory, London Office and Executive Academy departments in one of the leading advisory firms of Cyprus. He holds a BSc in Government & Ec...