Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Alberta School of Business.Full disclaimer.
About the course
This course will be an overview of key political forces in Alberta in the early 21st century.
- Canadian Intergovernmental Relations including Federal-Provincial and Interprovincial and Territorial Relations, British Columbia and Alberta
- Canada-US Relations including Politics in Trump’s America
- Politician-Civil Service Relations
- Dealing with Diversity: Aboriginal Peoples and Immigration Flows
- Voting Behaviour and Party Systems
- Public Sector Ethics
- Budgeting in Alberta: Political Dimensions
Trust the experts
Allan Tupper is Professor and Head, Department of Political Science at the University of British Columbia. A native of Ottawa, Dr. Tupper is a graduate of Carleton University (BA, DPA, MA) and Queen’s University where he received his PhD in Political Studies in 1977. From 2002 and until 2006, Dr...