This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
Applying the concept of serious gaming, AirManager™ improves your understanding of the complex and ever-changing airline business environment. Not just another Airline simulation software, not just a course; AirManager™ is a learning experience.
How will I benefit?
- Discover airline business models and impact on marketing and operations
- Understand airline business dynamics in deregulated markets
- Understand how passenger segmentation works, and the impact of cabin reconfiguration
- Learn how airlines manage revenue and costs over the aviation cycle
- Get an understanding of the right management indicators
- Examine the drivers and contributors of airline profitability
- Work in a team in order to make both tactical and strategic decisions
- Get a chance to prepare your first IPO
What does the course cover?
- Interactive presentations developed by field experts
- Rigorous and up-to-date knowledge and data transfer
- Illustration by recent concrete examples and Case studiestechnology
- Uses state of the art technology (tablet base game) and realistic mathematical modelling
- Phases integrated in the schedule for application of the knowledge acquired during the training and workshops
- Incentive to work as a team and think outside the box
- Expert review of participant outputs
- Recommendation for improvement
- Industry best practices
Who should attend
Anyone involved in the aviation industry wishing to further strengthen their understanding of the airline business