This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
Reviews marketing principles and clarifies marketing concepts used in the airline industry. You will assess how different marketing strategies are applied and their significance in the operation of an airline.
How will I benefit?
This course will enable you to:
- Clarify marketing concepts and jargon used in the airline industry
- Review latest marketing trends, as well as reference principles and processes
- Demonstrate how different marketing strategies are applied and their significance in the commercial operation of an airline
What does the course cover?
- Key issues affecting the airline industry
- The marketing department position inside the organisation
- Airline positioning and strategic choices
- Defining the product or offering value : What do passengers expect ?
- Air passenger segmentation
- Revenue management principles
- Social media utilization and branding
Subjects are supported by case studies
Who should attend
- New managers joining the airline business from other industries
- Newcomers with a management appointment in a marketing role at an airline or aircraft manufacturer
- Managers from organisations that work with airlines, and where knowledge of airline marketing will enhance building business relationships