Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with AirBusiness Academy.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Based on the interactive serious game, AirManager™ - A learning experience, this training will ensure better understanding of the airline industry by simulating a complete business model.
How will I benefit?
- Actively manage airline operations through a top-level airline management simulation
- Work with the latest trends in airline business models and market strategies
- Understand the airline business cycle and its relation to fleet acquisition and management
- Master airline profit dynamics by making decisions and receiving complete feedback on results
What does the course cover?
- Airline industry performance overview
- Airline Fleet development
- Airline KPIs and Profit & Loss statement, concept of cost avoidance
- Managing cost volatility : Fuel cost prospects and hedging
- Airline Marketing
- Low cost carriers update and new trends on revenue
- Fight Operations overview
- Market forecasts, trends, risks and opportunities
- Airline Simulation debriefing: performance, sharing findings and experience
Who should attend
Anyone who needs better understanding of the airline industry & airline's business drivers, organisation & operations