Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
Anyone who needs better understanding of the airline industry & airline's business drivers, organisation & operations
About the course
Based on the interactive serious game, AirManager™ - A learning experience, this training will ensure better understanding of the airline industry by simulating a complete business model.
How will I benefit?
- Actively manage airline operations through a top-level airline management simulation
- Work with the latest trends in airline business models and market strategies
- Understand the airline business cycle and its relation to fleet acquisition and management
- Master airline profit dynamics by making decisions and receiving complete feedback on results
What does the course cover?
- Airline industry performance overview
- Airline Fleet development
- Airline KPIs and Profit & Loss statement, concept of cost avoidance
- Managing cost volatility : Fuel cost prospects and hedging
- Airline Marketing
- Low cost carriers update and new trends on revenue
- Fight Operations overview
- Market forecasts, trends, risks and opportunities
- Airline Simulation debriefing: performance, sharing findings and experience
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.