This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
Examines the different aspects of aircraft design and aircraft product requirements from airlines along with the implications of pre-delivery aircraft customisation vs. standardisation.
How will I benefit?
This course will enable you to:
- Understand how airlines have an impact on aircraft design and development
- Know the implications of pre-delivery customisation versus standardisation, along with changing requirements for in-service aircraft standardisation
What does the course cover?
- Developing an aircraft with customisation in mind
- Selecting a suitable aircraft specification for a lessor
- The industrial customisation process
- Customisation vs. standardisation in a network carrier
- Customisation in the engine world
- General customer orientation and service expectation
- What drives customisation costs
- Customised aircraft maintenance
- Manufacturer Customer Services’ involvement in aircraft customisation
- Legal design requirements
- Simplifying the aircraft vs. complexity
- What drives standardisation – a low cost carrier perspective
Who should attend
- Airframe and engine manufacturers
- Aircraft maintenance and supplier employees
- Airline and aircraft operator employees