Who should attend
- Airframe and engine manufacturers
- Aircraft maintenance and supplier employees
- Airline and aircraft operator employees
About the course
Examines the different aspects of aircraft design and aircraft product requirements from airlines along with the implications of pre-delivery aircraft customisation vs. standardisation.
How will I benefit?
This course will enable you to:
- Understand how airlines have an impact on aircraft design and development
- Know the implications of pre-delivery customisation versus standardisation, along with changing requirements for in-service aircraft standardisation
What does the course cover?
- Developing an aircraft with customisation in mind
- Selecting a suitable aircraft specification for a lessor
- The industrial customisation process
- Customisation vs. standardisation in a network carrier
- Customisation in the engine world
- General customer orientation and service expectation
- What drives customisation costs
- Customised aircraft maintenance
- Manufacturer Customer Services’ involvement in aircraft customisation
- Legal design requirements
- Simplifying the aircraft vs. complexity
- What drives standardisation – a low cost carrier perspective
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.