Who should attend
Professionals in commercial functions or engineers who seek to understand the integrated elements of an aircraft cabin: from the market, design and branding to the operations
About the course
Learn how aircraft cabin is evolving, according to design, market needs & competitive issues.
How will I benefit?
This course will enable you to:
- Understand how the aircraft cabin is evolving, taking into consideration design, market needs, competitive issues and configuration to suit differing needs
What does the course cover?
Understanding the market:
- Recent history of aircraft cabins
- Passenger expectations and needs
- Innovation and cabin trends
Airline needs for differentiation:
- The cabin as a key element to defend/increase business class market share
Introduction to airline revenue management
Connecting the passenger:
- Innovation in IFE (In-Flight Entertainment)
- Evolution of business models
- Specifying the cabin - standardisation vs. customisation forces
Fleet solutions for cabins
Cabin systems performance: Examples of in-service issues fed back to design and Cabin maintenance R.O.M.
- A demo of the Airbus SCOOP tool (creation of cabin layouts)
- Measurement of IFE performance and availability
- Are the objectives from passengers, airlines and suppliers aligned with KPIs?
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.