Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with AirBusiness Academy.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Learn how aircraft cabin is evolving, according to design, market needs & competitive issues.
How will I benefit?
This course will enable you to:
- Understand how the aircraft cabin is evolving, taking into consideration design, market needs, competitive issues and configuration to suit differing needs
What does the course cover?
Understanding the market:
- Recent history of aircraft cabins
- Passenger expectations and needs
- Innovation and cabin trends
Airline needs for differentiation:
- The cabin as a key element to defend/increase business class market share
Introduction to airline revenue management
Connecting the passenger:
- Innovation in IFE (In-Flight Entertainment)
- Evolution of business models
- Specifying the cabin - standardisation vs. customisation forces
Fleet solutions for cabins
Cabin systems performance: Examples of in-service issues fed back to design and Cabin maintenance R.O.M.
- A demo of the Airbus SCOOP tool (creation of cabin layouts)
- Measurement of IFE performance and availability
- Are the objectives from passengers, airlines and suppliers aligned with KPIs?
Who should attend
Professionals in commercial functions or engineers who seek to understand the integrated elements of an aircraft cabin: from the market, design and branding to the operations