Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Nyenrode Business University.Full disclaimer.
About the course
As our world, and with it business, becomes more digitized, so too increases the risk for organizations. Cybercrime and cyberattacks are in the news daily, and many companies are vulnerable. But is this strictly an IT problem or do we need to look at a broader range of issues and measures?
Our Module AI and Cyber Security teaches you how you can prepare your organization for cyberattacks and the role Artificial Intelligence can play in this, as well as looking into the possibilities of using AI in growing your business.
What will you get out of it?
- Knowledge about cyberattacks; crime, espionage or theft of funds or intellectual property.
- Insight in the measures you need to take against cyberattacks on the one hand, and safe innovation on the other.
- A strong foundation on current crises and compliance management theories and concepts.
- Insight in Artificial Intelligence and how it can help you counter cyberattacks as well as realize new possibilities for your organization.
- Intense discussion sessions with your peers and our experts train you to take a viewpoint and defend it, honing your understanding of the topic.
- A paper in which you show how you have applied what you have learned during the module in your business case.
- A certificate that proves you have successfully completed the module.
What will you be doing?
Our module AI and Cyber Security provides you with a theoretical and practical frame of reference allowing you to understand and apply the mechanics of Cyber Security and Artificial Intelligence within organizations.
The module contains three blocks of two days:
- Block 1: Cyber Threats, Psychology of Fraud, Organizing Security
- Block 2: Future Crimes, Human Being @ Risk, Artificial Intelligence
- Block 3: Economy of AI, Social Implication of AI, Future Life/Organizations
You will learn through:
- Lectures by (inter)national experts;
- Games and simulations to impress upon you the pressure of cyber crises;
- Building AI hands-on;
- Practical assignments to deepen your knowledge.
Who should attend
- At least five years' work experience as (general) manager or in an influential/strategic position.
- Proven minimum bachelor's level of work and/or education.
- (The ambition to) operate at management level or become an entrepreneur.
- Proven affinity with ICT.
- Sufficient knowledge of English.