Who should attend
- Government officials
- Directors of regional offices responsible for the agricultural sector
- Employees of NGOs
- Private sector professionals
- Farm managers
- Export and marketing managers
- Producers of agricultural products
- Agribusiness consultants
About the course
Agribusiness is still of central importance to most of the world’s economies. To effectively contribute to economic growth there must be coordinated links between agribusiness firms, farmers, retailers and others in the supply chain. The challenges are many as changing consumer preferences, fluctuating supply and demand and climate change create new and unpredictable conditions. Additionally, ensuring consumer safety and quality requires strict regulatory controls, including environmental considerations. This programme presents innovative methods and technologies for adapting to changing conditions, creating effective links and increasing production.
- Business Planning and Marketing Strategy
- Decision Making under Uncertain Conditions
- Cash Flow Preparation and Financial Controls
- The Role of the Packing House in the Postharvest SequencePostharvest: Storage Sanitation
- Small Businesses: Management for Success Management
- An Agriculture Project as a Business Opportunity
- Small and Medium Agribusiness Entrepreneurship
- Postharvest Techniques and Meeting International Standards for Export of Vegetables and Fresh Herbs
- Introduction to Cold Storage Supply Chain in Harvest and Postharvest
- Postharvest: Facilities
- Postharvest: Sites of losses
- Energy Use in Postharvest Technology Procedures
- Harvesting and Postharvest Handling Systems for Various Commodity Groups
- Project Management
Ami Hamtzany is a lecturer in economics, finance, banking, decision making and financial models for the Ruppin Academic Centre and Emek Yezreel Academic College, as well as a lecturer in Finance and Project Development for professional training programmes on behalf of the Ministry of Foreign Affa...
Agronomist, M. Sc. Agr., graduate from The Faculty of Agriculture, Hebrew University Jerusalem. Honorary Professor of Fujian Vocational College of Agriculture. Forty years of working experience with the Israeli Ministry of Agriculture in the fields of agricultural extension, plant protection, n...
BSC, Industrial Engineering Management, Ben Gurion University. MA, Executive Supply Chain Management, Bar-Ilan University. Senior Manager with expertise in Global Operation and Supply Chain managerial roles for multinational Hi-Tec and Pharmaceutical companies. Extensive experience in the desig...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.