Who should attend
- Level 4 - Managers
- Level 5 - Senior Managers & Directors
- Level 6 - C-Suite
About the course
This training is focused primarily on the mindset and role of a Human Resources Partner, People Manager and Senior Leadership Team in an organization looking to introduce Agility in talent management. It is also for the coaches for Human Resources Teams. Participants will take away purpose, motivation, and techniques to use with HR Teams and Leadership. We focus on growing Agility to bridge the cultural divide that can come about in organizations in restructuring both their culture and their physical structure to accommodate success.
This fast-track course is designed to bring HR professionals and the leadership team up-to-speed with the essential knowledge and frameworks required to contribute to agile transformations at the enterprise level confidently.
This course goes way beyond basics and immerses participants in the theory that underpins agile organizations.
• Attracting, hiring, and retaining the right people
• Identifying skill gaps and enabling growth at the individual & team level
• People needing to take responsibility for their growth and development
• Keeping people’s skills relevant to the changing business environment
• Handling people who are not “team players” in a collaborative culture
• Moving from individual performance mindset to team performance
• Moving from distributed to co-located & vice versa, virtual and distributed
• Business objective focused teams that are driven by KPI’s/Measures/OKR’s
• Agility in mindset rather than in practices
• Moving from job-ladder to career-mosaic (portfolio careers)
• What is an agile career path?
• The changing role of HR in agile businesses
• Succession planning in agile working
• Which HR practices become redundant in an agile organization
• Dealing with top management - what is their role, what is different for them
• Lack of using scientiﬁcally proven approaches to motivate and empower people
• Aligning people performance measures with organization OKR/KPI/Goals
• Recruiting is hard - lots of competition in the market
• Enabling self-organization and designing organizational structures that support effective teamwork
• Creating and nurturing an environment of psychological safety
• Organisation Design, Roles & Career Paths
• Enabling Effective Performance
• Talent Acquisition
• Learning and Development
• The Agile Mindset in HR
Sumeet Madan is a pragmatic change agent in the Agile transformation with over 15 years of rich experience in software engineering, agile coaching, training and consulting. He is an Agile consultant by profession and the Professional Scrum trainer (PST) from Scrum.org and also a SAFe Program Cons...
An executive turned transformation consultant with 21+ years of learning, Preeth trains and coaches organizations to be agile and more importantly to stay agile. Preeth’s pragmatism finds its root in his diverse experience at various leadership positions. This majorly includes the one where he ...
Naveen Kumar Singh is a Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) from Scrum.org, LeSS-Friendly Scrum Trainer (LFST) from LeSS, Certified Scrum Developer (CSD) trainer from Scrum Alliance, SAFe® Program Consultant (SPC), and ICAgile Trainer for Agile Coaching & DevOps. With more than 21 years of exper...
Read more about Human Capital Management
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.