Who should attend
Anyone who wants to efficiently lead or participate in projects that experience frequent changes in the project requirements.
About the course
Agile has quickly become the go-to project management approach for a wide range of industries. In this course, you will be introduced to agile project management, including the core values and principles outlined by the Agile Manifesto. The fast-paced, highly interactive course discusses common myths and misconceptions about agile approaches, identifies factors to consider when deciding whether to adopt agile practices, and explains the general agile practices that a company may want to adopt.
- Identify factors helping and hindering your organization from more reliable project delivery
- Describe the values of the Agile Manifesto and why they are important to project success
- Pinpoint which project are better suited for Agile approaches
- Learn the roles, events, and artifacts of Scrum
- Apply the learning to identify opportunities to start your transformation to agile practices
- Your Current Project Culture
- Agile Manifesto and Principles
- Creating an Agile Environment
- Delivering in an Agile Environment
- Scrum Overview
Award Winning Project Management and Leadership Keynotes & Training in Chicago, North America, & Around the World Hello! I’m a keynote speaker, author, & executive coach, and President of the Institute for Leadership Excellence & Development Inc. I work with organizations around...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.