Agile Project Management
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Quinlan School of Business.Full disclaimer.
Agile has quickly become the go-to project management approach for a wide range of industries. In this course, you will be introduced to agile project management, including the core values and principles outlined by the Agile Manifesto. The fast-paced, highly interactive course discusses common myths and misconceptions about agile approaches, identifies factors to consider when deciding whether to adopt agile practices, and explains the general agile practices that a company may want to adopt.
- Identify factors helping and hindering your organization from more reliable project delivery
- Describe the values of the Agile Manifesto and why they are important to project success
- Pinpoint which project are better suited for Agile approaches
- Learn the roles, events, and artifacts of Scrum
- Apply the learning to identify opportunities to start your transformation to agile practices
- Your Current Project Culture
- Agile Manifesto and Principles
- Creating an Agile Environment
- Delivering in an Agile Environment
- Scrum Overview
Who should attend
Anyone who wants to efficiently lead or participate in projects that experience frequent changes in the project requirements.