Who should attend
- Experienced project managers who currently use or have an interest in implementing agile practices
- Individuals who plan to sit for the PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP®) examination
About the course
Agile organizations, teams and team members must constantly question what could be better to continually improve. This course focuses on the six domain/task areas, tools and techniques, and knowledge and skills used across agile methodologies.
- Learn the foundations of agile project lifecycles, methods and practices
- Identify the differences between traditional and agile project management
- Learn how to conceive, plan, execute, control, and deliver agile projects
- Apply value-based analysis, prioritization and decision making to your projects
- Understand how scrum practices can facilitate project completion
- Understand the context and driving forces that call for taking an agile approach to managing projects
- Aligned with national certification
- Satisfies the educational requirements and helps prepare you for
- the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP®)
- Agile knowledge can decrease product defects
- Improved team productivity
- Increase delivery of business value
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.