Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
- Product managers and directors of product management
- Product marketing managers, project managers, Product Owners
- VP of Product Management, Business Owners, Business Analysts
- Product leaders collaborating with product management, architects, subject matter experts, and business line managers
About the course
The Agile Product and Solution Management course allows you to discover the right mindset, skills, and tools you need to create successful products and solutions using Agile techniques. Learn how to use Design Thinking to create products and solutions that are:
- Desirable – what customers want
- Viable – profitable for you to build and sell
- Feasible – something you can realistically deliver
- Sustainable – something you can proactively manage to realize ROI
Attendees will recognize how Continuous Exploration fuels innovation and helps you define a vision, strategy, and roadmap to tap into new markets. Find out how to accelerate the product lifecycle to get fast feedback and quickly deliver exceptional products and solutions that delight customers – all while aligning with your organization’s strategy, portfolio, evolving architecture, and solution intent.
Cprime, the parent company of ASPE, is proud to be a Gold SPCT and Platform Level partner with Scaled Agile, the exclusive certifying body for the Scaled Agile Framework. Attending this class and passing the qualifying exam will earn you the SAFe Agile Product and Solution Manager (APSM) certification.
You will learn how to:
- Use Design Thinking to achieve desirable, feasible, and sustainable outcomes
- Explore market needs, segmentation, sizing, and competitive landscape
- Manage value stream economics, including pricing and licensing
- Use empathy to drive design
- Apply product strategy and vision
- Develop and evolve roadmaps
- Execute and deliver value using SAFe
- Explore innovation in the value stream
ASPE’s Alan Koch, PMP, CSM, MS Management Science began his formal education at Edinboro State College where he earned a B.S. in Mathematics with a concentration in Computer Science. He then went on to earn a Master of Science in Management Science with a concentration in Business Administration ...
Samir is a Certified Scrum Trainer and Agile thought leader with extensive experience in training, coaching, and implementing the Agile framework for both commercial and government organizations. He has trained numerous teams, arming them with the skills needed to apply classroom theory to operat...
Jason Fair is the CEO of Genesis Consulting, a strategy and management consulting company. He is one of the founding Partners and is focused on delivering ERP solutions that help clients achieve their business objectives more efficiently and effectively. He is nationally recognized as a thought...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.