Who should attend
This course is designed for anyone involved in planning complex marketing projects using agile tools and workflows designed to maximise real-time flexibility and productivity while delivering results.
About the course
n fast moving times we need to build our skills to adapt plans to ever changing market and stakeholder needs. This virtual workshop focuses on the use of Agile SCRUM and Kanban frameworks to help us keep flexibility at the heart of our development and efficient delivery processes. In addition, we show you how to engage and lead colleagues more effectively and achieve greater virtual, as well as face-to-face team productivity.
You will learn the key principles of agile planning, aligned to best-practice project management, and clear communication using the latest collaborative online tools. We look at this alongside the different Waterfall and Agile iterative development methodologies for the best digital and offline project results.
The highly interactive virtual day will introduce practical approaches and provide you with the opportunity to apply learning outcomes to your own bespoke plans and projects.
- Understand the ‘must-have’ principles for adaptable project planning and lifecycle success
- Explore the pros and cons of waterfall v agile project management frameworks
- Discover the Agile ‘Manifesto’ to maximise project team engagement
- Learn the practical applications of Agile SCRUM and Kanban development methodologies and the team roles and responsibilities required
- Develop a high-quality, zero-based budgeting marketing projects and communication plans using online tools to meet SMART stakeholder objectives
- Learn how to build communication skills for truly collabor
The CIM experience
- Expert trainers - Passionate specialists who keep up to date with the latest trends in their field.
- Quality delivery - Trainers are assessed annually on the quality of their delivery and delegate engagement.
- Practical training methods - Theory and practical based training to take back to the office.
- Small class sizes - No more than 15 people to ensure you get the most from our trainers.
- Wide breadth of topics - Marketers should understand marketing as a whole, not just digital.
- 3 learning levels - Principles, Intermediate and Advanced.
Nigel worked for over 20 years in digital and off-line marketing communication, encompassing design, branding, DM, advertising and promotional fields. He has held MD & CEO positions for leading Independent and Group European & Worldwide marketing services businesses, managing and motivati...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.